1944: Founding. Joseph-Henri Grimard and Gabrielle B. Grimard found J.-H. Grimard entrepreneur électricien in Chicoutimi.
1966: First business charter (Grimard Électrique inc.).
1975-1980: A new generation takes over.
1977-1979: James Bay construction site, mainly the LG2 dam. The company expands beyond the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
1980-1990: Consolidation of markets outside of the region.
2001: GRIMARD.ca inc.: Merger of the companies’ different corporate images to become simply GRIMARD. Entreprise d’Électricité Grimard inc. becomes Électricité Grimard, Desbiens et Pilote ltée becomes Construction Grimard, and SPC Automation becomes Automatisation Grimard. Each unit continues to operate independently, and GRIMARD.ca becomes the representative division.
2003: Opening of a permanent office in the Montréal area.
1944, the founding company